View your schedule easily on the Grenadine-generated event website.
Finding and viewing your schedule on the Grenadine generated event website is incredibly easy. Once on the event website do the following to view your schedule:
- Select Schedule from the top of the event website
- If you are searching for something specific in the schedule you can do so here.
- You have the ability to view your schedule as either a List, Tiles, or Grid.
Viewing your schedule (grid)
- Date: Easily select the date you wish to view.
- Scroll Venues/Rooms: Click on these arrows to scroll throw the venues and/or rooms to see where events are taking place.
- Venues: The venue (or venues) will be displayed here.
- Rooms: The rooms in which sessions are taking place will be shown here. Rooms are the smaller, more specific location within a venue. For example, the “San Antonio Mariott Rivercenter” is the venue and “Conference 12” is the location.
- Sessions: Session will be displayed here (when viewing the schedule in grid form).
- Breaks: breaks will appear as shown here.
- Scroll: Scroll time and venues/rooms here.