You may need to upload documents to your event website to provide your attendees and speakers with as much information as possible. Grenadine Event Manager allows you to do this easily. Continue reading below to see how to upload and share documents to your event website.
Once you have landed on the Documents page click shown highlighted above and continue by following the steps below.
- Click Select FIle to upload the file you wish to add to this event from your computer.
- Title Give this document a title that briefly describes its contents
- Categories You can choose one or more categories to label this document. For example “Finance” or “Floor Plans”
- This Document is Private If you wish to keep the documents private to you and your team leave this box checked; unchecking this box will make the document you are uploading accessible to the public and visible on your event website and mobile guide.
- Save Changes As always save your changes.
- Edit To edit the title, categories, and/or privacy of this document click it then click
- Delete To delete a document you no longer need select it, then click
Viewing Public Documents
If you have chosen to make your documents publicly visible on your event website you can view them as they will appear to the public doing the following.
- Go to your event website.
- Scroll to the bottom of your event website. On the bottom left side of the page, you will see Documents, shown highlighted below.
- The documents will appear as follows on your event website.