You can upload and store public or private documents for each of your events using the Grenadine Event Management Software. Documents such as contracts, invoices or bills, seating plans, menus or any other kind of reference document can be attached to the following items:
- Rooms (within venues)
- People (both speakers/participants or attendees)
- Sessions within your program
- Cost items or budget items
- or simply in the general storage area for your event plan.
When you contribute a document, it is either private (available only to members of your event planning team) or public (accessible to everyone).
Public documents are accessible by anyone viewing your event program, either on the Web or using the mobile apps. When you mark a document as “public”, it is published in the following places:
- On the Grenadine Event mobile apps, under sessions or speaker details
- On the Grenadine Instant Event Web site, also under sessions (formerly program items) or speaker details
- On your own web site, if you publish your program and list of speakers using one of the Grenadine Web publishing snippets