Grenadine Event Management Software allows you to add reviewers to aid in the submissions process. By adding reviewers with Grenadine you are able to monitor what has been submitted and where it is in the review process. You are also able to see what your trusted reviewers thought of each submission.
Using the “Reviewers” tab you are able to do the following:
- Add Reviewer: add a person who is helping you organize your event to review potential participants.
- Email: If you have to contact the reviewer regarding the submission you can do so here.
- Delete: Remove any reviewers who are not needed.
The following reviewer information will be shown:
- Name: The name of each reviewer is listed here.
- Role: The role each reviewer has been assigned in this step of the process.
- Review: The “score” each reviewer has given the submission in question.
- Review Date: The date each reviewer reviewed and scored the submission.