Add and manage the individuals who are reviewing your submissions.
- Accept: To accept a submission select .
- Reject: To reject a submission select .
- Email: When you need to contact the submitter, for example, if you would like to request further information.
- Assign: If you have people to help you review submissions you can assign them here.
- Delete: If you do not wish to store this submission. Once you have begun the submission review process you can monitor a submission’s progress by clicking the “review” tab. Select this button to refresh the page.
- Delete: To delete a reviewer select the reviewer you would like to remove then select .
- Assign Participants: To assign a participant select and follow the steps outlined in Assigning Participants.
- Assign Groups: To assign a participant select and follow the steps outlined in Assigning Participants.
- Export: Export this information to a PDF select
- Columns: Add or remove columns by selecting +/-Columns.
To assign a reviewer select . After doing this the window pictured above will appear, from here select the person you wish to add as a reviewer (as shown highlighted above) and click .
Assign a group by selecting . After doing this the window pictured above will appear, from here select the group you wish to add as a reviewer (as shown highlighted above) and click .
Assigning From Call For submissions
You can also see the list of submissions from the Call For Submissions page: when you select a call a panel will appear with details of the call. Within that panel there is a tab listing all the associated submissions, from that tab you can do the same assignment of reviewers as you can from the submission page mentioned previously.