Add and manage the individuals who are reviewing your submissions.
- Accept: To accept a submission select .
- Reject: To reject a submission select .
- Email: When you need to contact the submitter, for example, if you would like to request further information.
- Edit submission state: To change the state of the submission, click and select a new status or step.
- Move to trash: To remove a submission from the conference, click . You can recover this submission from the trash.
- Refresh: Select this button to refresh the page.
- Delete: To delete a reviewer, select the reviewer you would like to remove then click .
- Assign Reviewers: To assign a reviewer select and follow the steps outlined in Assigning Reviewers.
- Assign Groups: To assign a group of reviewers, select and follow the steps outlined in Assigning Groups.
- Export: Export this information as an XLS file.
- Columns: Add or remove columns by selecting +/-Columns.
To assign a reviewer click . After doing this, the window pictured below will appear. Select the person you wish to add as a reviewer (as shown highlighted below) and click .
Instead of assigning reviewers individually, you can assign a group of reviewers at once by assigning a category to the submission review. Assign a group by clicking . After doing this, the window pictured below will appear. Select the category you wish to add as a reviewer (as shown highlighted below) and click .
Assigning From Call For submissions
You can also see the list of submissions from the Call For Submissions page. When you select a call, a panel will appear with details of the call. Within that panel, there is a tab listing all the associated submissions. From that tab, you can follow the same steps as outlined in this doc.