Grenadine allows you to upload documents to your submissions.
- To add a document click this button.
- If you need to edit a previously uploaded document select the document you wish to edit then click the Edit button.
- In the event you need to delete a document you can do so by selecting the document you wish to delete then clicking Delete. Please note: this cannot be undone.
- Select File select the file you wish to upload from your computer.
- Title Give the file a title that is relevant and concise.
- Categories To help you stay as organized as possible you can place documents into one or more categories.
- This Document is Private Leave this box checked for documents that are private to you and your team. If you unselect this box, this document will be available to the public and also published on your online and mobile event guides.
- Save Changes As always, be certain to save your changes.
Select the document you wish to edit. The screen above will appear, you can now change the title, change or remove the categories, and edit the privacy of the document.
- Select the document you wish to delete and click
- The screen pictured above will appear. If you wish to permanently delete this documents click