Moneris is an add-on option
Getting required information from Moneris
To configure your Moneris payment gateway in Grenadine, you will need to obtain the
hpp_key from your Moneris account. Here is a screenshot from what you may see in Moneris. Note the
hpp_key at top of screen.
On the Moneris system, you will also need to:
- Set the transaction type to Purchase
- Ensure the response method is POST
- set the approved and declined URL to
- Find out the hosted payment page URL (
https://www3.moneris.com/HPPDP/index.phpat the time of writing)
Once the basic configuration has been set at Moneris, also turn on the
Enhanced Cancel (this option will appear after you submit the other settings).
If you need help with Moneris, you can access Moneris documentation at this link: Moneris documentation
Configuring Moneris on Grenadine
Now that the preparation steps are complete at Moneris, go into your Grenadine Event Management Software system and navigate to the specific event for which you will be configuring Moneris. From the top right menu, select . Once in event settings, choose . From this screen, proceed with the following steps:
- From the configuration screen, in Payment Gateway, select Moneris.
- Enter the
ps_store_idthat you obtained above in the ps_store_id field.
- Enter the
hpp_keythat you obtained above in the hpp_key field.
- Enter the Moneris hosted payment page URL that you obtained from Moneris in the Prod URL field.
- Check the Active checkbox.
Moneris will then be configured to accept payments for your event.