User roles give you the ability to delegate tasks to different team members. Each user role comes with a different level of access and capabilities.
Below you can find details about each user role. The list presented below has been ordered going from those with the least access and capabilities to those with unlimited access and capabilities.
- A check-in user can only use the “check-in” screen and check-in mobile apps to check-in people at your event.
- A viewer can view the information in the system but can not make any changes or complete any actions, such, moving sessions in the schedule, sending emails, etc.
- Similar to Viewer (see above) a TagAdmin is able to view, but not change anything in the system the exception being, that they are able to manage tags for surveys.
Planners have more access than TagAdmins and are able to make changes in the following areas:
- Addresses (postal, email, phone)
- Invitation Categories
- Pending People Import
- Registration Details
- Surveys Review
- Tag Contexts
- Survey Reports
- Planner Reports
- Availabilities (and available dates)
- Excluded Items
- Equipment Types & Needs
- Publish the program
- Query the Survey
In addition to the access of a “Planner” a “Super Planner” can also:
- Tag Admin for Surveys
- Create and Manage Surveys
- Drop and Add from Items
Those with the administrator role have access to make changes to everything in the system and are the only people with the ability to:
- Set payment account information