User roles give you the ability to delegate tasks to different team members. Each user role comes with a different level of access and capabilities.
Below you can find details about how to create a user role as well as information about each user role. The list presented below has been ordered going from those with the least access and capabilities to those with unlimited access and capabilities.
- Name: The username this user will log in with. This can be their name, email address, etc.
- Email: The email address of the user.
- Roles: The role of the user. For more details on each individual user role continue reading below.
- Login Count: This shows how many times each user has logged in.
- Failed Login Count: How many times the user has tried, and failed to log in.
- Add a user by selecting this button
- Edit a user’s details by selecting the user then selecting this button.
- Select the user you wish to delete, then select this button.
Create a user in a few easy steps.
User Login: The username this user will log in with. This can be their name, email address, etc.
Email: The email address of the user.
User Password: The password that will grant the user access to
Re-Enter User Password: To confirm the password you have entered is what you intended it to re-enter the password here.
Roles: Add a user role by selecting and following the steps below.
After you have selected the following will appear.
You can now select a role from the drop-down menu. More information on roles is available below.
Check-in (this role does not require a user license)
- A check-in user can only use the “check-in” screen and check-in mobile apps to check-in people at your event.
- Cannot view submissions
Viewer (this role does not require a user license)
- A viewer can view the information in the system but can not make any changes or complete any actions, such, moving sessions in the schedule, sending emails, etc.
- -Can view submissions
Planners are able to make changes in the following areas:
- Addresses (postal, email, phone)
- Invitation Categories
- Pending People Import
- Registration Details
- Virtual spaces
- Surveys Review
- Tag Contexts
- Survey Reports
- Planner Reports
- Availabilities (and available dates)
- Excluded Items
- Equipment Types & Needs
- Publish the program
- Query the Survey
- Can view an engage with submissions
In addition to the access of a “Planner” a “Super Planner” can also:
- Tag Admin for Surveys
- Create and Manage Surveys
- Drop and Add from Items
- Can view and engage with submissions
Those with the administrator role have access to make changes to everything in the system and are the only people with the ability to:
- Set payment account information