As you can see in the image below the review submissions feature will provide you with the following easy to find options:
- Accept: The submission is up to your standard and you would like to accept it for your event.
- Reject: Unfortunately, the submission does not meet the requirements for your event and you would not like to move forward with it.
- E-mail Submitter: When you need to contact the submitter, for example, if you would like to request further information. 4.Assign: If you have people to help you review submissions you can assign them here.
- Delete: If you do not wish to store this submission. Once you have begun the submission review process you can monitor a submission’s progress by clicking the “review” tab.
In this tab you will soon be able to view the following:
- Name: Who has reviewed the submission thus far.
- Review: The “score” out of 10 given to the submission.
- Review Date: The date each “reviewer” looked at the submission.
- Review Text: Comments made by the reviewers.
- Assign: If you have people to help you review submissions you can assign them here.
Please note: This portion of Grenadine Event Management Software is still under construction, more detailed instructions will follow upon the release of this feature.