The “Registration Orders” table lists the orders placed for your event and can be found in the “registration” section of Grenadine Event Manager.
- Click this box to select every item in the Registration Orders table.
- # The numbers in this column represent the confirmation number of registration order. You can search this table by confirmation number or select a number to view the order details (including the date purchased, the purchaser’s name, address, and email address). You are also able to view, edit and export the ticket here.
- Purchaser Search the purchaser by name using this column.
- Tickets This column specifies the ticket type.
- Amount This column indicates the cost of the ticket purchased.
- Status If you have enabled the “Pay Later” option for your event orders that have been paid for will be marked as “completed” whereas those that are awaiting payment will be marked “processing”.
- Payment “Pay Later” orders that have yet to be paid for will be marked “UNPAID” tickets that have been paid for will be marked “Paid”.
- Created At This shows the date and time at which the ticket was registered.
Canceling a Registration Order
In some cases, you may have to cancel a ticket, to do so select the ticket you need to cancel and select as shown highlighted above. Once you have selected the you will be shown the following message:
Remember: You will need to have to issue a reimbursement using your payment provider’s merchant interface.
After selecting a message like the one shown below will appear in the top right-hand corner of your screen.
If you need to email someone regarding their purchase or send a bulk e-mail you can do so by selecting highlighted above.
Once you select this option the following screen will appear:
- Campaign Title (optional) If you are sending an e-mail as part of a promotional campaign you can give it a “campaign name” this name is for internal use only and will not be seen by the recipients.
- Recipients Here you can review those who will be receiving this e-mail. To add additional recipients select the button on the right side of the recipient box.
- Also cc secondary emails If you check this box, emails will be sent to the recipient’s default email address and will also be cc’ed to all other (secondary) email addresses on their contact details card. You can use this option when you use secondary addresses for administrative assistants, for example, and want to copy them on messages to your main recipient.
- From This is the from address for this email. To change this address, you need to subscribe to Grenadine Tier 3 and configure your account properly. When you change the from address, this email will look as though it is being sent from you and users will not distinguish them from regular emails sent by you.
- Invitation? If this email is being sent as an invitation select this box. Upon the e-mail being sent Grenadine will change the recipients’ invitation status to “invited”.
- Copy From a Previous Email (optional) Selecting this will copy the body of a previously sent e-mail to enable you to send it again.
- Subject The subject line of this email.
- Body The email itself will appear here
- If you have decided you do not wish to send the email or save any of the contents of it select this button.
- If you wish to send a test email to see how your email will appear upon receipt you can do so by clicking here.
- When you are ready to send your email you can do so by clicking this button. Emails will be sent immediately, and this step cannot be undone.
Resend Confirmation Email
Confirmation emails can be resent by selecting the purchaser from the Registration Orders table and clicking
View Individual Registration Orders
View Individual Registration Orders
To view individual registration orders click the order you wish to view and view the details of the order in the Summary tab.
- Cancel: To cancel the registration order click . Please note, if the ticket has been paid for it your responsibility to reimburse the individual who paid for it depending on your event cancellation policy.
- Email Purchaser: Should you need to contact the ticket purchaser simply click . For more information see the Email Purchaser section below.
- Resend Confirmation Email: If you need to resend the confirmation email for any reason you can do so by selecting the confirmation email will be qued and sent after a few minutes.
- Details: Here you can see the ticket details including whether the order was completed the confirmation number, the date and time the order was made, and the address and email address of the purchaser.
- Price: The price of the registration(s)/tickets.
- Quantity: The amount of registrations/tickets.
- Subtotal: The subtotal of the cost of the ticket(s) and/or registration(s).
- Total: The total cost of the tickets.
- PAID: The payment status of the tickets will be shown here.
- Campagin Title (optional): If this is a promotional campaign, mass email or other bulk sending CaCampaignmpaign message, you can give it an internal “campaign name” to help you know what this was later on. The title is internal only and is not sent to the recipients.
- Recipients: The list of recipients for this email. Note that unlike a “to:” field in a regular email system, each message will be sent individually, so that recipients cannot see the list of other recipients.
- Also cc secondary emails: If you check this box, emails will be sent to the recipient’s default email address and will also be cc’ed to all other (secondary) email addresses on his contact details card. You can use this option when you use secondary addresses for administrative assistants, for example, and want to copy them on messages to your main recipient. Note: Normally, the “default” email address is the one that is marked “default” in the person’s contact details card. If no address is marked “default”, then the first address on the person’s contact details card will be considered as the primary address, and all other addresses will be considered as secondary addresses, to be cc’ed.
- From This is the from address for this email. To change this address, you need to subscribe to Grenadine Tier 3 and configure your account properly. When you change the from address, this email will look as though it is being sent from you and users will not distinguish them from regular emails sent by you. See this post for more information on custom from addresses.
- Invitation? If you check this box, Grenadine will change the invitation status of the recipients to “Invited”, once the mail has been sent out.
- Copy From a Previous Email (optional): If you want to copy contents of an email that you sent previously, select it from this list. The contents (and subject line) will be copied below and you can change them as required.
- Subject: The subject line for this e-mail
- Body: The contents of the message
- Save Draft: If you are yet ready to send the message you can save it as a draft and send it later.
- Send Test: To send a test email select this will allow you to view a sample of the email before you send it to the recipients.
- Send: To immediately send the email select .