Setting up registration is an integral part of event planning. While it may seem daunting at first, it is incredibly simple. Grenadine Event Management Software gives our users many options when it comes to setting up event registration, to allow you to customize your event registration with ease. This article will give you an overview of how to set up event registration in a straight-forward way.
Registration Configuration allows you to customize your shopping cart options, guest checks out, and more. Below you can find a quick overview of the different options you have in Grenadine Event Manager to create your custom registration.
- Shopping Cart Grenadine allows you to enable the shopping cart (which we recommend) or disable it if you think you think attendees will not need the shopping cart when registering for your event. More information about the shopping cart can be found here.
- Guest Check Out Grenadine allows people to purchase a ticket or register for an event without logging in. You have to choose to enable this feature or disable it depending on your needs for the event you are planning/
- Purchaser Information You are able to customize the information you receive from those purchasing tickets for your event. As you can see in the picture above the first 4 pictures are mandatory. You can decide to receive additional information such as phone number and street address if you require this information for registration.
- Shipping Options Shipping options allow you to decide whether or not you would like to you would like to have tickets automatically e-mailed to attendees who have purchased/registered for them, or if you would like to be responsible for overseeing ticket pick up at your event. Please note: We now offer ticketless registration.
- Payment Options Grenadine offers customizable payment options that allow you to offer a variety of options to suit your needs and the needs for your event attendees. More information can be found here.
- Pay Later If you would like to allow attendees to pay after registration (via cheque, money order, or in cash at the event) you can enable and customize this option with Pay Later. Further details about pay later can be found here
- Other Options Here you can allow people to purchase tickets from part events.