View the public discussions and feedback for specific sessions.
Event attendees can communicate with you and others at your event in a number of ways including through public discussions. In the schedule section of Grenadine Event Manager, you are able to view and manage public discussions.
- ID: Each public discussion will be given an ID number
- Comment: The full comment posted in the public discussion will appear here.
- Person: The name of the person who left this comment.
- Source: What did the person use to leave this comment? For example, if they use their Android mobile device to leave a comment it will show in this column.
- Date: The approximate date the comment was made.
- Date Deleted: If the comment was deleted the date it was deleted will be shown here.
- Export: To export any of the information shown in this table select the comment you wish to export then click .
- +/-Columns: Add or remove columns to see only the information you need to see.