Registration messages are short messages that are displayed on the ticket purchase confirmation screen, as well as on the ticket that purchasers receive via email. You can use registration messages to include information such as what to wear, what to bring, where to meet, what is your refund policy, etc. Registration messages can be attached to any ticket type in the ticket type definition section.
- click here to add a registration message. The box (below) will be shown. The Name is for your reference, the “Message Contents” will be sent to those registering for the ticket type associated with this message.
- Select the message that requires editing then click to edit.
- If you need to delete a registration message do so by clicking . Keep in mind that this action cannot be undone.
- Name give your message a name to help you keep track of messages that have been sent.
- Message Contents Write your message here.
Remember to save your changes