You can now view the details of people who are mentioned in a submission.
People are sometimes mentioned in submissions which is why there is a “People” tab.
- Name: The name of the person mentioned in the submission.
- Photo: A photo of the person mentioned in this submission.
- Organizations: The organization associated with the person mentioned in the submission.
- Categories: The categories associated with this person and submission.
- Registered: Answer yes or no to indicate whether or not this person is registered.
- Registration Type: If applicable, name the type of registration , for example, early bird, student, etc.
- Registration Number: The registration number of this person.
- Tickets: The number of tickets this person has.
- Ticket Type: This indicated the type of tickets.
- Promo Codes(s) Used: If a person used a promo code (or promo codes) they will be shown here.
- Assigned Items: The items that have been assigned to this person.
- Notes: If there are any internal notes made about this person they will be shown here.