Managing the people participating in, attending or working at your event is an important step in the event management process. Grenadine has a multi-faceted approach to people management that puts you in the driver’s seat, allowing you and your team to fully manage every step of your event. Grenadine lets you manage a list of people for each event. People can be classified into 4 categories explained below.
Speakers (also referred to as “participants or “moderators”) are people who have a presenting role at your event. Speakers are entered in the people table and are published in the event’s official program. For speakers, we recommended that you add at least the following:
- Their full name
- Their stage name (if applicable)
- Their email address
- Their biography
- A professional photo of them
- Any social media links that belong to them and that should be published to attendees
Attendees and Guests
Attendees and guests are people that will be visiting your event but not otherwise participating as speakers, lecturers, artists or moderators. You enter (or import) a list of attendees in the Grenadine Event Management Software much the same way you would enter speakers, except for these few differences:
- Attendees may be officially registered and have a registration confirmation number. Registration numbers are assigned by Grenadine at registration time.
- Attendees may opt-in to share their information such as their picture or their personal web site. If they opt-in, their name and picture will be listed in the section of the website and mobile apps.
- Attendees may register for individual capacity-limited sessions, or sign-up for the wait-list if capacity is not available for a session that interests them.
You can start entering attendees yourself or import a list of attendees from 3rd-party systems. If you import a list of attendees, it’s recommended that you import their unique attendee identifiers (often a number). This will help in identifying duplicate attendees in the future if you re-import a second list.
Staff are people who work at your event for a special purpose, such as an organizer, security, host, etc.
Representatives appear on the organization’s detail and live booth pages on the site. Representatives can also manage their organizations from the event site.