Organizations can be involved with your event in a number of ways, they can include sponsors, exhibitors, partners, and suppliers.
The Organizations table allows you to sort and manage organizations in a way that best suits your needs.
To add an organization click and fill in the table shown below.
- Organization Name: The name of the organization or company, for example “Grenadine Technologies”.
- About This Organization: A description of the organization. Keep in mind that only information about exhibitors, partners, and sponsors will be published on the event website, mobile app, and published documents. Information about suppliers will not be published because supplier information is not publicly published.
- Website: The URL of the event website.
- Organization chat: Toggle on or off chat for the organization’s detail page on the event website.
- Roles: Roles can be supplier, sponsor, partner, an exhibitor, or have more than one role in your event. For example, an organization could be both an exhibitor and a sponsor. Choose all the roles that apply for this organization.Please Note: You will not be able to remove the supplier role if an organization is supplying requirements such as food and beverage or equipment.
- Booths: The booths associated with this organization. Booths can be virtual or physical.
- Categories: The category or categories with which the role is associated. For example, is a supplier is providing food it would be categorized as “food and beverage”.
- Primary Email: The public email for this organization. Please Note: Emails for organizations with a public role will be published.
- Phone: The public phone number for this organization. Note: Phone numbers for organizations with a public role will be published.
- Address: The public address for this organization. Address information is not published.
- Video Source: You can save a video for the organization that will appear on the organization’s detail page on the event website. The video source can be: Youtube, Vimeo, or AmazonIVS.
- Video Url: The url of your organization video. The url must match the video source.
- Social Media: Add any relevant social media pages associated with the organization. There will appear publicly for exhibitors and sponsors.
Upload organizations logos by doing the following:
To begin, navigate to the organization’s Summary tab and click .
Click the link to upload a picture from your computer files.
Select the image you would like to use. Once your organization logo is to your liking, click the button to save your changes.