A detailed look at the organizations table.
Manage organizations in the organizations table.
- ID: The ID number associated with the organization/ You can search for organizations based on their ID numbers.
- Namer: The name of the organization.
- Roles: The role this organization plays in your event. Roles can be exhibitor, partner, sponsor, and/or supplier.
- Categories: The category the organization falls into. For example organizations with the role of sponsor could be categorized as “gold sponsor”, “Silver sponsor”, “Bronze sponsor” etc. 5.Publishable: This indicates whether or not information about this organization will be published. Information for organizations with the role of “supplier” will not be published.
- Published: If the information has been published a check mark will appear in this column. For organizations that have not been published this column will appear blank. If changes have been made, but have yet to be published a yellow triangle will appear as highlighted above in row 3.