How to download and install the event mobile app?
- First, you need to download the Grenadine event mobile app. It’s available on Google Play and on Apple Store.
- Once the installation is completed, start the mobile app and search for your event by entering the name of your event enter and click on the magnifying glass. You can also click on “Have an event code?” link at the bottom of the page if you know the event code (this code is available in the footer of the event website). The event code is required for private events.
How can I create a login?
From the event website just click on the “Log in” menu item on the right upper corner of the page. A “Welcome” page will list the different possible login providers. Just click on your favorite login provider (ex: Facebook, Google, etc.) and follow the steps. You will be asked to enter or confirm your first and last name to allow Grenadine to find you if you already exist in the organizer database.
In case you do not want to use a login provider, you can still create a login using an email address and password. To do so click on the link “Need an account? Create one” below the list of login providers.
How can I update my contact information?
You can update your contact informationfrom the event website :
- First you need to Login
- Once logged in, go to “My account -> My Contact Information”
This page allows you to update your personal details, postal addresses, phone numbers, and email addresses.
Where are my tickets?
When ordering, each ticket holder receives a confirmation email with an attachment e-ticket. It’s also possible to retrieve the tickets either from the event website or from the mobile app.:
- From the event website, go to the event home page, click on Login and follow the login steps.
- Once logged in, go to “”
- From the mobile app, click on the “Me” picture and follow the login steps and click on “My tickets”.
More detailed information about how to order, download, and view your tickets can be found here
Where can I get my order confirmation?
When ordering, the ticket purchaser receives a confirmation email with the order details. If you purchased a ticket, you can retrieve your order confirmation from the event website:
- Go to the event homepage, click on Login (top right) and follow the login steps.
- Once logged in, go to “My account -> My Orders”
How can I build my schedule?
To build your schedule just need to go to the “Schedule” page either on the event website or in the event mobile app.
The “Schedule” page shows the list of schedule items that make up the schedule. You can build a list of favorites items to build your own event schedule. Every schedule item is on a tile with a title, location and time of the item. In the upper right corner of this tile, you should see a “+” icon.
To add an item to your schedule, just click on its button.
If you don’t see the button it means that the item is either already on your schedule or that the item is already full. If there is a ticket icon for this item, you will need to purchase a ticket to attend this event. Click on the button and you will be directed to the cart for payment.
Where is my schedule?
You can view your schedule from the event website or from the mobile app:
- From the website, go to the event home page
- Click on Login (top right) and follow the login steps
- Once logged in, go to
How can I upload a document?
You can upload a document from the event website:
- First use the
- Once logged in, go to
This page allows you upload a document that will available to download for people viewing your profile. Please note that your profile will also need to be viewable. To do so, go to and make sure your profile is public.
How can I set my availability?
You can set your availability from the event website:
- First use the menu item (top right) and follow the login steps.
- Once logged in, go to .
- Set your arrival and departure date/times (called your “presence period” when taken together). This will help the event organizer know when you arrive and leave the event.