Manager Account Info: Added Account Info page on Manager to manage account info and see subscriptions/invoices (does not apply to Grenadine Enterprise Edition).
Pre-recorded Video Sessions: Added new Video entity for sessions for displaying pre-recorded videos on sites. New Video table in Manager and Video pages for sites.
Products: Shopping cart can now include products for purchase. New Products table on Manager and Product listing page on sites.
Donations: Purchasers can now make donations during check out.
Ticket Approval: Planner can create tickets that require approval before purchase.
“Bust Out” Cache: Event manager can now “bust out” of cache when browsing on sites while being logged-in as an event manager.
Appointment Title: Add the possibility to add a title to an appointment.
Venue Coordinates: Add the ability to manually add or modify the coordinates of a venue.
- Display requirements to join session on Sites session detail page
- Added scans table for Organizations and Booths in Manager
- Adjust cache on Sites session detail page to always expire at session start time
- Added hint text for Page contents
- UI redesign for Ticket Types modal
- Added link on session detail page to see full list of attendees for the session when number of attendees exceeds the maximum displayed number
- Added new options for removing people from the people table: remove person from current conference or remove person from all conferences and move to trash
- Display technical help links outside of Grenadine on Sites Help page
- Added address fields in the ticket holder form during registration
- Added “reimbursed by” and “reimbursed at” columns in the orders table
- Turned off “prevent double-booking sessions for audience members” by default (can still be turned on)
- UI adjustments to the schedule on public sites
- Allow signing up for multiple sessions that are happening simultaneously (can be disabled)
- Better error messaging when person already exists in Manager
- Fix ticket type visibility issue
- Fix video content not displaying properly on site
- Fix mass email template content not copied properly
- Fix APIs using GET requests redirecting to the login page when used in a browser
- Fix dropdown answers not displayed in survey responses