List of improvements and updates in Grenadine Event Software for July 2021.
- New Website Pages Table: Improved Pages table that allows managing sites pages, creating custom pages, and organization level pages.
- Appointments: Allow booking appointments for some entities.
- Added people listing by category view for sites
- Save email from my profile on sites as default email
- Display booth location info on organization detail pages on sites
- Redesigned company creation dialog to prevent companies duplicates
- Redesigned person creation dialog to prevent people duplicates
- Created a booths menu section for managing booths
- Made users’ dialog less restrictive for the current user
- Added Discussant and Chair to schedule entry roles
- Added a new page for offline websites
- Allowed anyone to be the owner of a task, not just staff
- Redesigned organization panel
- Fixed issue with spaces in Zoom meeting IDs.
- People merge
- Organization’s refresh button
- Fix conditions for site availability
- Fix missing state/province info in survey response addresses
- Fix missing date format in FR from My Orders on sites