January 2019 Release
2019 is going to be a very exciting year for Grenadine Event Management Software. We began the year by making improvements and enhancing existing features. As we continue into 2019 our team is excited to continue to bringing you new features, improving upon existing ones and remaining one of the top event management software available.
- Organizers can create and manage their own custom attributes to be used for both the People and Submissions tables. This is handled from system settings.
- Organizers can now disable the shopping cart on the event website by toggling a configuration in the checkout configuration page.
- Organizers now have the option of providing ticketless registration This means, they can decide to not issue a ticket for individual ticket types. The purchaser or recipient will still receive a registration confirmation but no ticket PDF.
- Allow organizers to set an order total threshold at which “Bill Me Later” payment type becomes available. This prevents “Bill Me Later” orders for small amounts
- Improved working with Surveys, Survey Groups, and Survey Questions. Groups and Questions now appear when you click the title of the Survey and survey group, respectively
- Improved setting sort order of Survey Groups and Survey Questions. Changes in sort order now occur on screen as soon as the values are set.
- Wording for registrations has been modified to include fewer references to “Tickets” and “Orders”
- We have fixed sort order of survey groups and questions for submission forms.
Event Mobile App
We have made the following bug fixes to our mobile app.
- Fixed issues logging in with email
- Fixed mysterious crashes
- Fixed sessions duplicated on different days
- Round default buttons
- Rename ‘Scanner’ to ‘Scan’
- Add messages to loading message to display the current step.
The following features have been given additional capabilities our mobile application.
- Hide QR code of tickets when the ticket type should not be issued.
- Improved sync speed
We have added the following features:
- A beacon feature
- An onboarding feature
- A multi-event branded app feature