Grenadine Event Manager is an incredibly powerful tool that will help you create, plan, and organize sensational events. Grenadine Event Manager can do a lot for you, this easy to read guide will let you know exactly how to use it so you can create the event of a lifetime. Let’s get started!
- Website. Click here to check out the website Grenadine generated for your upcoming event!
- Publishing. If you’ve made any changes to your event but they aren’t showing up on the mobile app or your event website, you probably need to publish them.; click here to do that in a few easy steps. You can find more info on publishing here.
- Help. We all need a bit of help from time to time, here you can get online help, report a bug, and view the interactive documentation on our programming APIs.
- Settings. View the global settings for every event you have created with Grenadine Event Manager here!
- Your Email Address. Here you can view your account, your subscription and payment history, and switch your language to French (si tu préfères). If you need to log out of Grenadine Event Manager you can also do that here.
- Specify the venue (or venues) where your event will take place. By clicking here you can add the address of the venue of your event. Please note that the “venue” is the building or area at which your event is being held, for more clarification on terms, please check out our glossary here.
- Make sure each venue has at least one room. “Rooms” are the specific areas within the venue in which events are held, for example, “Conference Room A”, or “Theatre”. After adding a venue, you will be prompted to add rooms. Adding rooms does not have to immediately follow adding a venue, that said a room is required to create a session.
- Add one or more session(s) to your event’s schedule. Sessions are the individual attractions taking place at your event, for example, panel discussions, meet and greets, presentations, etc. You can easily add them by clicking the highlighted text. Remember, you need to have created a room prior to creating a session, but don’t worry, the room can be changed at any time during the event.
- Add a participant and assign them a session. A participant is someone who will be active in the event, giving a talk, doing a Q and A, juggling fire, what have you. Here you can add them to your event and assign them the session(s) they will be a part of.
- Add one or more organizations, if required. Organizations can include sponsors, exhibitors, and suppliers (though their information will not be published publicly). This step is to provide visibility to your sponsors and to allow exhibitors to publish relevant information.
- Create free or paid ticket types so guests can register for your event. Creating ticket types allows you to offer different tickets to meet the needs of all your attendees. Anticipating a lot of students at your event? Create a discounted student ticket using the ticket types feature. More information about ticket types can be found here.
- Publish your event on a Grenadine-generated web site. You’ve done it! You’ve successfully laid the groundwork for your upcoming event and now it’s time to share it with the world. The website generated for you by Grenadine Event Manager will sell tickets, receive submissions (if applicable), link to social media and more!e’s dashboard!
For a more in-depth loook at your event dashboard click here