Here we will walk you through how to create your event every step of the way. This step-by-step guide will explain how to create an event in an easy to understand way, with visuals straight from Grenadine Event Management Software so you will know exactly where to go. Let’s get started!
If this is your first time using Grenadine, welcome! Once you login you will be directed to the screen pictured below. We recommend that you watch the instructional videos linked to this page. After you have done this, you can select one of the options pictured below:
For more information about setting up payments click here
To continue to creating your event, continue reading below.
To begin simply click the .
Step 2: Begin by filling out the page shown below. Here you will add the following information:
- Event Name: what you would like to call your event. In this example we have, very creatively, called it “Your Grenadine Event”)
- Event Description: Tell potential participants and attendees what your event will be all about, in a brief, engaging description.
- Domain for event website: The domain under which the public site for this event will be published.
- URL slug for event website: The customizable, public domain for your event website.
- Event visibility: Here you can specify if your event will be public or private.
- Languages: Select the language or languages you wish to show your event information in. At present, you can choose between English, French, and Polish.
Continue scrolling to fill out the rest of the information.
- Start Date: The date your event will begin.
- End Date: The finale day of your event.
- Time Zone: The timezone in which your event will take place.
- Primary email: The email you would like to use as the main email address for your event. This email address will be shown in the footer of your public event website
- Primary Phone Number: The main phone number for your event. Just the same as the primary email this will be shown in the footer of your public event website
- Advanced Options: See below
- Social Media: Here you can link social media pages that relevant to your event to be published on the public event website.
- Pre-event starts: On occasion there will be small sessions or informal meetings that take place before the “official” start date of your event.
- Post-event ends: Sessions that take place after your event has “officially” ended.
- Time format for publications: Select either the 24-hour (aka military or European) or 12-hour AM/PM (North American style) to show the times of different sessions taking place at your event when they appear on printed documents.
Once you click “save” your event will appear on the main events page in Grenadine staging. Select it to begin planning in earnest.