Creating survey’s with Grenadine Event Management Software is incredibly easy. To begin, click “Surveys” on the side-menu.
Fill out the “Create Survey” window shown below. Mandatory fields are marked with a red asterisk.
- Title: The name of your survey.
- Alias: A short name for your survey to be used to generate a public URL.
- Public: If you would like the survey to appear publicly click this box.
- Requires an authentication code: If you select “Requires an authentication code”, people will need to identify themselves with an authentication code before responding to this survey.
- Use Captcha: Select this if you would like to use a captcha to ensure survey respondents are not bots.
- Anonymous: If you would like those filling out your survey to remain anonymous select this box.
- Welcome Message: A brief message to welcome those who are using your survey, and offer simple instructions if needed.
- Thank You Message: If you wish to thank people for filling out your survey you can type a message here.
- Submit Button Text: If you wish to personalize the submit button you can do that by typing in the text here.
- URL for Header Image: If you would like to insert a header image for this survey paste the URL for the image here.
Now that you have laid the groundwork for your survey, you can create it by clicking on the arrow highlighted below.
Create a Group
The “Question Groups” will now appear. To begin your question group, click and fill out the information required in the window shown below:
Create a question group in the by filling out the information shown in the window below.
- Title: The name given to your “Question Group”.
- Description: A brief explanation of the information required in this question group. For example: “Please fill in your contact information”.
- Sort Order The order in which you would like this information to appear on the survey. If you want this to be the first group select “0”, for the second question, select “1”, etc.
- Help Text: Any additional information that will be helpful to submitters.
Click the arrow highlighted below to add questions.