Keep track of income and expenses on the budget table in Grenadine Event management software. This simple yet comprehensive process will help you monitor all incoming and outgoing funds.
- +Add: Easily add an item to your budget by selecting and following the steps in Create New Budget Item.
- Edit: To edit a budget item select .
- Delete: To permanently delete a budget item select . This step is irreversible.
- Total Income/Expenses: This box displays the total budgeted income and expenses
- Account/Category: The account or category to which the expense belongs.
- Description: A brief description of the income or expense.
- Income: The amount of income brought in from an applicable item.
- Expense: The overall amount of the expense for applicable budget items.
- Supplier: The name of the company/person who supplied this item.
- Notes: Select to add any relevant notes to this budget item.
- Docs: Select to add any relevant documents to this budget item.
Create New Budget Item
- Amount: The amount for the budget item.
- Currency: The currency used to pay for this budget item.
- Exchange Rate: The exchange rate if the income/expense of the budget item is of a different currency than the currency being used for your event.
- Account/Category: The account or category this budget item falls under.
- Description: Enter either the vendor name or a brief description of this income or expense.
- Supplier: Enter the name of your supplier or vendor. For example Susan’s Catering.
After clicking the following window will appear. Here you can, , , or notes.
When you need to add notes click the window shown below will appear.
- Note Name: In this required field write the name of the note, be descriptive and concise to save from confusion. For example, if this was an expense associated with a rental you could name it “Microphone Rental”.
- Note Contents: The note itself, to continue the example above the note could read “$100 spent on microphone rental deposit. Due March 12, 2019.”
- Categories: Select one or more categories to label this expense.
Once the note has been created it will appear as such:
To add any relevant documents for individual income or expenses, select highlighted above. The screen pictured below will appear. Select .
From here the following screen will below, allowing you to upload documents with ease.
- File: Select the file from your computer or device, which you would like to upload here.
- Name: Give the file a name that succinctly describes its contents.
- Categories:If needed you can put this document into a category, such as “Av equipment” or “food”.
- This Document is Private: To keep the document private to you and your team select this box.
- Save Changes: Remember to always save your changes.