Grenadine lets you print badges for your attendees, speakers, and anyone else who needs one at your event. Grenadine supports a variety of badge formats from different manufacturers. The most common badge size is an Avery 5392 Nametag Insert Refill which measures 3” x 4”.
Printing a badge within Grenadine Event Management Software does not require any special kind of printer. Our system generates a PDF which you can easily send to any printer.
Decide What Gets Printed On The Badge
You can include the following elements on your badges:
- The event name
- The event logo
- Cut marks (thin lines that help you determine where the label boundaries are)
- The attendee or person’s name (this information is the only mandatory information on the badge)
- The person’s organization or company
- The person’s title
- The country where the person is from
- A professional photo of the person
- The ticket type(s) for the person
- The category(ies) for the person (i.e. the categories that you have set on this person’s profile)
- The person’s registration number
- A scannable QR code (can be scanned by the event organizer using the check-in app, or by another attendee using the attendee mobile app)
To choose what will be on your badges, as well as the default label size, go to the .
Here’s an example of what a badge may look like:
Printing the badges
You can print badges in one of two ways:
. This prints out all the badges at once, or for a selection of attendees, with the settings that you have chosen from the previous step.
To print the back side of a badge: . This is useful when you are printing speaker badges because their schedules are printed on the back labels.
- In the section, choose a number of people from the list and click on the button at the top of the table.