How People Are Added
Entries in the screens can come from a variety of actions. Entries in your people list are added due to the following actions:
1. button in the People page: When you manually create a person using , an entry for this person will appear on your people list.
2. Import people: When you import an excel file of attendees or speakers (for example), they will be added as entries to your people list.
3. Log-in: When a guest logs-in to your website and creates an account (regardless of registration being closed), they will appear as an entry in your people list.
4. Registration: When a guest registers to your event, they will appear as an entry in your people list.
5. Participant: When you assign people who exist in another event to a role in your new event, they will appear as an entry in your people list for your new event.
6. Survey: When a guest fills in a survey, they will appear as an entry in your people list.
7. Submission: When a guest submits a submission file, all of its authors and contributors will appear as entries in your people list.
8. Copying an event: When you copy an event, your people table will be copied to the new event.